Bacon & Cheese Popcorn
Bacon & Cheese Popcorn is a cinch to make! Check out how with this simple Bacon & Cheese Popcorn recipe.
- 5 gallons of popcorn popped in yellow coconut oil
- 2 cups of Cheddar Classic Cheese Paste #2392
- 1/3 Cup of Bacon Savory Seasoning #2377
- Melt 2 cups of Cheddar Classic Cheese Paste into a glass measuring cup, stirring frequently until fully liquefied
TIP: You can use the hot plate available on the 2703-00-00 for this.
- Put in 5 gallons of popped popcorn into the tumbler
- Turn on your #2703-00-000 Tumbler
- Turn on tumbler heat switch
- Slowly pour all the liquefied Cheddar Classic Cheese onto the popcorn
- Let the popcorn tumble for approx. 2-3 minutes allowing the popcorn to dry
- Shake on 1/3 cup of Bacon Savory Seasoning
- Let popcorn tumble for 1-2 more minutes
- Turn off the tumbler and bag / store the popcorn