Birthday Cake Fudge
Slice up the fun with this simple and easy birthday cake fudge recipe that will have your customers coming back for seconds.
Whether you are new to the fudge business or a seasoned pro, our Sweet Selections® Fudge Mix and recipes make cooking & selling fudge easier than ever.
- 1 bag #2717 Sweet Selections® Base Fudge Mix
- 10 oz. Water
- 2 sticks Butter (1/2 lb.)
- 1/8 cup #2439 Birthday Cake Corn Treat
- 1 tsp #2297 Yellow Corn Treat
- 1 cup Rainbow Sprinkles
- Turn on the fudge cooker.
- Add 2 sticks (1/2 lb.) of butter, pre-sliced and 10 oz. of water to the kettle. Let stir until all butter is melted.
- Slowly add in one 7 lb. bag of #2717 Sweet Selections® Base Fudge Mix, #2439 Birthday Cake Corn Treat and #2297 Yellow Corn Treat.
- Let stir until the mix is smooth and shiny, about 160 degrees F. (Total mixing time is approximately 15 minutes.)
- Line a pan (#2720) with parchment paper (#2721) and cover with rainbow sprinkles.
- Pour fudge mix on top of sprinkles. Do not pre-slice.
- Let fudge set for a few hours, covered loosely with parchment paper.
- Then flip it over, peel off the parchment paper and place loosely on top.
- Let it continue to set for a couple of more hours. (Total recommended time is 8 hours.)
- Add more sprinkles if desired. Then slice and serve.
- Fudge should be stored in an airtight, dry container at room temperature.