Buffalo Blue Cheese Popcorn
Tumble up the blue cheese flavor with this simple Blue Cheese Popcorn recipe.
- 5 gallons of popcorn popped in white coconut oil
- 2 cups of Buffalo Blue Cheese Paste #2329
- Turn on your #2703-00-000 Tumbler
- Turn on tumbler heat switch
- Melt 1 cup of Flavor EZ into a glass measuring cup, stirring frequently until fully liquefied
TIP: You can use the hot plate available on the 2703-00-00 for this.
- Stop the tumbler and put in 5 gallons of popped popcorn
- Turn the tumbler back on
- Slowly pour all the liquefied Buffalo Blue Cheese paste onto the popcorn
- Let the popcorn tumble for 3-5 minutes allowing the popcorn to dry
- Turn off the tumbler and bag / store the popcorn