Belgian Waffles made with #5018 Old Fashioned Waffle Mix
Simply add water to create these delicious Belgian waffles.
- Ingredients for 5lb. batch of mix
- #5018 Old Fashioned Waffle Mix – 5lbs.
- 10 cups of water
- Makes approx. 40 – 8” waffles
- For ½ a batch, simply cut all ingredients in half
- Pour waffle mix into a bowl and add 5 cups of water. Mix using a wire whisk until smooth.
- Add the remaining 5 cups of water while mixing for 30 seconds
- Scrape the sides of the bowl and continue to mix for 1 minute or until smooth.
- Rest batter for 10 minutes, then stir batter down. For fluffier waffles do not stir batter down.
- Pour the waffle batter on a seasoned waffle iron.
- Bake for approximately 3 ½ minutes at 400˚ F
- Remove waffle from waffle iron and serve.