Waffle Cones made with #8209 Old Fashioned Waffle Cone Mix
Simply add water to create these delectable Waffle Cones!
- #8209 Old Fashioned Waffle Cone Mix – 5lbs.
- 5 cups and 4 oz. of water
- Pour waffle mix into a bowl and add ½ of the amount of water. Mix using a wire whisk until smooth, approximately 1 minute on low speed.
- Add the remaining water while blending for 30 seconds
- Scrape the sides of the bowl and continue to blend for 1 minute or until smooth.
- Rest batter for 10 minutes, then stir batter down
- Pour 1 to 1½ oz. of waffle cone batter on a seasoned waffle iron.
- Bake for approximately 1 ½ minutes at 400˚ F
- Remove waffle from waffle iron and form cone immediately.