Bubble Waffles with Savory Shakes Flavors
- 1 bag #5018 Old Fashioned Waffle Mix
- 10 cups of water
- 2 1/4 cups your choice Savory Shakes flavor (more if desired for stronger flavor)
- For smaller batches of flavors, use 1/4 cup savory for every 2 cups batter.
- Pour waffle mix into a bowl and add 5 cups of water. Mix using a wire whisk until smooth.
- Add the remaining 5 cups of water while mixing for 30 seconds.
- Scrape the sides of the bowl and continue to mix for 1 minute or until smooth.
- Add 2 1/4 cups Savory Shakes flavor to batter and mix.
- Rest batter for 10 minutes, then stir batter down. For fluffier waffles, do not stir batter down.
- Pour the waffle batter on a seasoned waffle iron.
- Bake for approxmiately 2 1/2 minutes at 400ºF.
- Remove waffle from waffle iron, drizzle with toppings, and serve.