Bubble Waffles with Sweet Corn Treat Flavors
Create the most indulgent and delightful sweet treats using Corn Treats flavors in your waffles.
- 1 bag #5018 Old Fashioned Waffle Mix
- 10 cups water
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup your choice Corn Treats flavor
- For smaller batches of flavors, use 2-4 tsp Corn Treats flavor per 2 cups batter.
- Pour waffle mix into a bowl and add 5 cups of water. Mix using a wire whisk until smooth.
- Add the remaining 5 cups of water while mixing for 30 seconds.
- Scrape the sides of the bowl and continue to mix for 1 minute or until smooth.
- Add 1/2 to 3/4 cup Corn Treats flavor to batter and mix.
- Rest batter for 10 minutes, then stir batter down. For fluffier waffles do not stir batter down.
- Pour the waffle batter on a seasoned Puff Popper Baker.
- Bake for approximately 2 1/2 minutes at 400ºF.
- Remove waffle from waffle iron, drizzle with toppings, and serve.