Whip up some of the sweetest cherry fudge you’ve ever had with this simple, 1-step mix recipe.
Whether you are new to the fudge business or a seasoned pro, our Sweet Selections® Fudge Mix and recipes make producing & selling fudge easier than ever.
- 1 bag #2717 Sweet Selections® Base Fudge Mix
- 5 oz. Water
- 2 sticks Butter (1/2 lb.)
- 3 oz. #1031 Cherry Sno-Kone® Concentrate
- 1 cup Sliced Maraschino cherries (slightly dried, not in juice)
- Turn on the fudge cooker.
- Add 2 sticks (1/2 lb.) of butter, pre-sliced, 3 oz. of #1031 Cherry Sno-Kone® Concentrate and 5 oz. of water to the kettle. Let stir until all butter is melted.
- Slowly add in one 7 lb. bag of #2717 Sweet Selections® Base Fudge Mix.
- Let stir until the mix is smooth and shiny, about 160 degrees F. (Total mixing time is approximately 15 minutes.)
- Add sliced maraschino cherries.
- Pour into pan (#2720) lined with parchment paper (#2721). Do not pre-slice.
- Let fudge set for a few hours, covered loosely with parchment paper.
- Then flip it over, peel off the parchment paper and place loosely on top.
- Let it continue to set for a couple of more hours. (Total recommended time is 8 hours.)
- Flip fudge back over with the original top side up. Then slice and serve.
- Fudge should be stored in an airtight, dry container at room temperature.