Cookies & Cream Fudge
Cookies & Cream is a classic favorite, and is a great fudge flavor. You customers will love the taste and biting into real crushed cookies. With Sweet Selections® Base Fudge Mix, the possibilities are endless.
Whether you are new to the fudge business or a seasoned pro, our Sweet Selections® Fudge Mix and recipes make cooking & selling fudge easier than ever.
- 1 bag #2717 Sweet Selections® Base Fudge Mix
- 10 oz. Water
- 2 sticks Butter (1/2 lb.)
- 3 cups Crushed Chocolate Sandwich Cookies
- Turn on the fudge cooker.
- Add 10 oz. of water and 2 sticks (1/2 lb.) of butter, pre-sliced. Let stir until all butter is melted.
- Slowly add in one 7 lb. bag of #2717 Sweet Selections® Base Fudge Mix.
- Add 3 cups of crushed chocolate sandwich cookies slowly to the mix. If it is too dry, add more water, an ounce at a time. Let stir until the mix is smooth and shiny, about 160 degrees F. (Total mixing time is approximately 15 minutes.)
- Pour into pan (#2720) lined with parchment paper (#2721). Do not pre-slice.
- Let fudge set and cool for a few hours, covered loosely with parchment paper.
- Then flip it over, peel off the parchment paper and place loosely on top.
- Let it continue to set for a couple of more hours. (Total recommended time is 8 hours.)
- Flip fudge back over with the original top side up. Then slice and serve.
- Fudge should be stored in an airtight, dry container at room temperature.