Vegan Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
Would you like to offer a delicious snack with absolutely no animal products? Now you can offer vegan cheddar cheese popcorn using this recipe.
- 5 gallons of popcorn popped in yellow coconut oil
- 1 cup of Non-Dairy Flavor EZ #2393
- 1/3 cup of #2461 Vegan Cheddar Cheese Savory Seasoning
- Turn on your #2703-00-000 Tumbler
- Turn on tumbler heat switch
- Melt 1 cup of Flavor EZ into a glass measuring cup, stirring frequently until fully liquefied
TIP: You can use the hot plate available on the 2703-00-00 for this.
- Mix the Vegan Cheddar Cheese Savory Seasoning with the Flavor EZ
- Stop the tumbler and put in 5 gallons of popped popcorn
- Turn the tumbler back on
- Slowly pour all the liquefied Vegan Cheddar Cheese Flavor EZ onto the popcorn
- Let the popcorn tumble for 1 minute
- Turn off the tumbler and bag / store the popcorn