White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn is a cinch to make! Check out how with this simple recipe.
- 5 gallons of popcorn popped in white coconut oil
- 2 cups of White Cheddar Cheese Paste #2326
- Melt 2 cups of White Cheddar Cheese Paste into a glass measuring cup, stirring frequently until fully liquefied
TIP: You can use the hot plate available on the 2703-00-00 for this.
- Put in 5 gallons of popped popcorn into the tumbler
- Turn on your #2703-00-000 Tumbler
- Turn on tumbler heat switch
- Slowly pour all the liquefied White Cheddar Cheese Paste onto the popcorn
- Let the popcorn tumble for approx. 3-5 minutes allowing the popcorn to dry
- Turn off the tumbler and bag / store the popcorn